Sewing Machine Diagnostic Support during COVID-19 pandemic
We take pride in serving all sewists in our community - those who run small businesses with the products and services we offer, others who are donating time back to the Community through sewing, or simply someone seeking a creative escape and relaxation!
We are practicing No Contact Customer Service. As such, our process for Machine diagnostics is very different:
- Please wipe down your machine with 409 or any disinfecting cleaner before bringing it in. Place your name and phone number on your machine.
- Place your machine in your trunk. If you have nothing in your trunk, lay it down so it doesn't fall when driving.
- When you arrive, call the store to let them know you have a machine diagnostic. Our shop number is 214-358-3549.
Please be patient with us. Unfortunately, we are experiencing a surge in calls because of so many in the Community currently sewing masks.
- A Tech will come to retrieve your machine from your trunk. Please wait in the parking lot till they have completed the diagnostic.
- As soon as your machine is in the store, a Tech will call you shortly to discuss the issues.
PLEASE NOTE: Curbside Diagnostics are only available Mon - Fri from 10a - 5p while the Stay-At-Home order is active.