We are open, but with restrictions!
- Our store is open Monday - Saturday from 9 AM - 5 PM. We allow a maximum of 1 customer in the store at a time. We still accept orders online and over the phone, and we offer curbside pick-up during all operating hours.
- Face masks are required for all Customers and Team members in the store at all times. Hand sanitizer is provided for your protection.
- Read more about our commutment to your safety here.
Sewing Machine Diagnostic Support during COVID-19 pandemic
We take pride in serving all sewists in our community - those who run small businesses with the products and services we offer, others who are donating time back to the Community through sewing, or simply someone seeking a creative escape!
We are practicing No Contact Customer Service. As such, our process for Machine diagnostics is very different:
- Please wipe down your machine with disinfecting cleaner before bringing it in. Place your name and phone number on your machine.
- Place your machine in your trunk. If you have nothing in your trunk, lay it down so it doesn't fall when driving.
- When you arrive, call the store to let them know you have a machine diagnostic. Our shop number is 214-358-3549.
- A Tech will come to retrieve your machine from your trunk. Please wait in the parking lot until they have completed the diagnostic.
- As soon as your machine is in the store, a Tech will call you shortly to discuss the issues.
Curbside Diagnostics are available Monday - Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM.